Villa Yria, The Peloponnese, Greece
A majestic estate on the beach
Rates upon request
Like other mythical beauties, this property seems to have been washed up ashore. Driving up the coastal road through small touristy fishing villages will not prepare you for the magnificent sense of arrival once you enter this spacious beachfront 4.5-acre estate, including a main building, a chic aristocratic house of the Sixties and three newly built, stylish and fully independent suites.
The villa/'s pool, mediating between the front patio and the beach seems like a natural extension of the sea. An unusually large Mediterranean garden further highlights this scenery and secludes the estate guaranteeing privacy, shade and wonderful summery aromas. The location of the villa also lends itself to a number of worthwhile excursions like the historical city of Nafplion, the ancient theater of Epidavros and the picturesque islands of Hydra and Spetses.
This villa has a postmodern glamour in that it combines the stylish retro decor of its main building with the cutting edge contemporary aesthetics of its newly added suites. The Californian-style estate with its floor-to-ceiling windows is gracefully stylized with beautiful furniture, paintings and objects of art which evoke a rather intellectual ambience. There is a fluid transition between the interior and exterior living spaces, with the pool area opening up right in front, complemented by an impressive gazebo for unforgettable lounging. If you are looking for a villa that gives you immediate access to a sandy beach, a wonderful pool and a magical garden, this is your hiding place.
Entrance, living area, dining room, fully-equipped kitchen
A few steps down
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite
- 1 Double bedroom sharing a bathroom with
- 1 Single bedroom suitable for children
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite with private verandas
- 1 Twin/double bedroom en suite with private veranda
Pergola shaded patio with dining area, extending to wooden deck, swimming pool, gazebo with sitting area, large garden, ping-pong table, access to sandy beach
Independent quarters available for guests' staff.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- 10m Inflatable Skippered Rib Boat suitable for 10 pax at preferential rate for daily escursions to Hydra, Spetses etc.
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 6 x 12,5 m.
- Air-condition everywhere
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Athens, 2 hrs drive
- Closest port: N/A
- Closest town: Nafplion, 25 min drive
- Closest beach: On a long sandy/pebble beach