Villa Eri, Antiparos, Greece
A charming family villa by the sea
7'100 - 11'700 euros/week
This charming child-friendly summerhouse is located on the main coastal road, a 5-minute drive from the town of Antiparos and at walking distance to the sea. Its fabulous flat layout hosts a large pool area surrounded by velvety lawns, a colorful garden and various open-air dining and sitting facilities gracefully facing the sea.
Being a truly functional family summer home, this property offers comfortable accommodation in contemporary white, summery bedrooms with very modern, petite en suite bathrooms. All living areas are styled with great taste, combining predominantly white furniture with contrasting handpicked paintings filling the bright spaces with color.
The actual common areas of this property are definitely to be found al fresco, spread on the various cozy corners of the beautifully maintained premises. From the pergola shaded dining area and adjacent shaded couches to the fun pillows positioned on various beautiful soft spots on the lawn and of course the pool area, covered with natural stone panels and equipped with sun loungers, summer unfolds here to the fullest.
Living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Master bedroom en suite
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
Independent Guest room with three single beds and en suite bathroom.
Living and dining areas, swimming pool and a beautiful garden
independent Staff quarters used by the property/'s housekeeper
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 11 x 4 m
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Paros, 20 min drive and 10 min by ferry
- Closest port: Paros, 35 min drive and 10 min by ferry
- Closest town: Antiparos, 5 min drive
- Closest beach: Sandy public beach, 5 min walk